– How do I know that my order went through?
Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking information.
– I’ve placed an order but haven’t received an email confirmation?
If you did not receive a confirmation email within an hour from placing your order, check your spam mail. If you can’t locate your confirmation email, please contact us for assistance.
– What happens if a product is out of stock?
If the bamboo product you wish to order is not available, don’t worry. Contact our team and we will do our best to inform you when the product will be restocked.
– Looking for Wholesale Sheets?
Reach out to us via our Contact Us page and we will guide you through the process. We also offer bulk order discounts!
– What is better, 100% Bamboo Lyocell or 100% Bamboo Viscose Sheets?
There are pros and cons to both sheets. Here is our is our breakdown on why we choose to use 100% Bamboo Viscose sheets over Lyocell sheets.
What is 100% Viscose Bamboo Sheets?
A vast majority of bamboo sheets available in the market are made from 100% bamboo viscose. It’s because bamboo viscose offers the most benefits. They’re not only soft but also very durable. We make sure that our sheets are made from 100% bamboo viscose using strict effluent treatment protocols.
What is 100% Bamboo Lyocell Sheets?
Another popular material used in bamboo sheets is bamboo lyocell. Sheets made from 100% bamboo lyocell material are highly sustainable. Bamboo lyocell material is produced by dissolving raw bamboo with the use of non-toxic solvent. While durable, these sheets are made from 100% bamboo lyocell are relatively less soft than 100% bamboo viscose sheets.
There is only one other company in Australia using Bamboo Lyocell. These sheets are made from the same factory as ours, so I would very much doubt that the “correct” lyocell procedure has been used when making them. And LYOCELL is known for being susceptible to PILLING. PLUS – it adds around $100 more onto the cost of the sheet.
– The following are some tips to choose the best quality sheets:
· Always makes sure to check what type of material the sheets are made of. Choose bamboo viscose sheets over bamboo lyocell sheets for extra softness and durability.
· Bamboo sheets blended with cotton material are not recommended as they are not as sustainable as the other types of bamboo fabrics. (You also miss out on the vast benefits of bamboo sheets and their feathery soft feel).
· If the softness of the sheets is your main concern, then it is recommended that you go for bamboo sateen. This weave is feathery soft as it has a higher thread count as compared to bamboo twill.
– I’ve changed my mind! Can I change my item?
Of course! You have 30 days to exchange your order with one to your liking. If you would like to exchange your item with another product, contact us right away.
– What happens if I want to return my item?
We are happy to provide a 30-day return policy. If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, please contact us. Your product must be in brand-new condition, in its original packaging and not damaged in any way. Once you’ve shipped the product back to us and if it qualifies for a return, we will be happy to issue you a refund. Refunds will be processed to the same payment method used at checkout.
– How long will my refund take?
Once we receive your bamboo bedding, refunds are processed within 24 hours. It may take up to 7 working days before you receive the funds if you used your credit or debit card at checkout. PayPal may send refunds in real-time.
Our bamboo is an organic and natural textile, which has not been treated with harmful chemicals. As with all natural fabrics, the bamboo may experience slight pilling with initial use, however this is reduced or removed during the washing and drying process . This is normal for natural fibers, especially in response to friction and isn’t a fault or defect.
– How long does delivery take?
We process your orders between 1-2 business days. Shipping takes 2-5 business days via Australia Post, depending on whether you live in a major city or rural area.
– Will I receive information to track my order?
You will receive an email notification with your tracking code and shipping details once your purchase is confirmed.
– Do you ship to countries other than Australia?
At this moment, we only serve customers in Australia. But nothing is impossible! if you live in another country and wish to order from our product line, please contact us for international shipping options!