If you are wondering why you should choose bamboo bed linen as your next bed sheet purchase, look no further. We give you ten great reasons to put a set of beautiful bamboo sheets on your bed.
- Bamboo sheets are supremely soft making your sleep so comfortable, you will struggle to get out of bed in the morning.
- The fabric used to make our sheets is 100% organic.
- Growing bamboo doesn’t require any pest control or chemicals. It is naturally resistant to attack from organisms.
- Bamboo sheets are a bit like Goldilocks, not too hot, not too cold, they are just the right temperature for sleeping winter and summer.
- Our bamboo bed linen is naturally anti bacterial. This inherit trait in bamboo fabric means that germs just don’t like bamboo.
- Bamboo fabric is low allergen which is perfect for asthma sufferers.
- Bamboo bed sheets don’t have any sharp fabric spurs unlike cotton. The smooth bamboo fibre makes bamboo bed linen perfect for those with sensitive skin and dermatitis.
- Bamboo sheets are easy to care for. Cold wash (better for the environment) and a natural washing liquid like this one that I use, gives you a easy laundry day.
- We have plastic free packaging of all of our bamboo products. This packaging can be reused or will break down quickly if it ends up in landfill.
- Bamboo sheets are fully biodegradable. They leave a very small environmental footprint which is totally awesome.
So there you have it, ten great reasons to choose bamboo bed linen from Bamboo Sheets Australia.